I have been asked by RedGate (Very clever people who bring your SQL Compare, Reflector and others) to see if any of you might be interested in helping out testing their upcoming Version 6 of ANTS Performance Profiler.
There are a few requirements:
- You must be .NET Developers (who use either C# or Visual Basic .NET)
- You must be using Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- The application you are working on is either:
- Reasonably File I/O bound (i.e. lots of reading and writing from disk)
- The .NET application makes use of SQL Server but it must NOT be SQL Server Express. You must also be using a local instance of SQL Server (i.e. the instance must be on the same computer as the process being profiled).
- You are not using the Compact Framework (very unlikely but you never know)
The session is run remotely, only lasts 1hr and you only have to share your screen – RedGate wouldn’t have any control of your computer.
If this interests you in any way, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject line of “ANTS 6 UX Testing”, and I’ll see it gets to the right people.