Here's a sneak peek at my new QuickTemplates plugin.
QuickTemplates is a DXCore plugin which provides a new action to complement CodeRush Templates.
Available here(Updated to 0.51), it provides a quick method to create a template from text selected in the editor.
1. Place QuickTemplates.Dll (Extract from obj folder or compile your own from the source) to your plugins folder and start VS.
2. Assign a key to the "Create Quick Template" action. I use "Alt-Q"
1. Select some text
2. Activate the action (Alt-Q)
3. Assign a Name to the template.
4. Enter some words/phrases (CRLF separated) in the box labelled "Fields".
5. Configure any context you require.
6. Click 'Ok'
You will now have created a template complete with fields in place of appropriate phrases.
Here are some screenshots: