Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've been gone, but I'm back now.

Ok I've not actually been away anywhere, but I haven't blogged properly this year and, without checking, I think it was at least November before that.

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. Well my apologies my dear reader (yes you know who you are :) ). I promise to be more forthcoming with the posts in future.

Look out for posts in the near future on....

CI Refactory: Damn this idea looks good. Jay, I'm downloading as I type this.

CodeShine: Best Refactoring program on the market for VB6 (Yes I said VB6)

CodeRush: The main reason I can't believe I haven't blogged in the last 3 months (That Joost post really doesn't count right?) it that I must have been all of the 5th person (outside of Devexpress ), to have used and loved the new additions to Coderush. (Refactor Pro still has a few rough edges but as always these are on the newer features which havn't had time to bed down yet.) Even though I'm the apparently the slowest person to have pointed out the latest CR goodness, I'm sure there are a few tips I can impart here and there that you might not have heard elsewhere.

So.... On with the Blog.......

No comments: